Virginia Attorney Protects the Interests of Business Clients
Fairfax attorney uses more than 40 years of experience to deliver results in securities law, business law and commercial litigation cases
The Law Offices of Matthew A. Clary, III assists business clients in securities law, business law and commercial litigation matters. For more than four decades, attorney Matthew A. Clary, III has served clients in Fairfax and throughout the Washington Metro Area. If you are a business owner in need of legal advice about raising capital through debt or equity financing, negotiating and documenting transactions or litigating business disputes, the Law Offices of Matthew A. Clary, III has the skills and experience to successfully represent you.
Attorney Matthew A. Clary, III is highly respected by peers and business clients for his skill in resolving a wide range of business issues. He has earned the AV ® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rating by Martindale-Hubbell® for high ethical standards and professional ability. You can expect the following from an engagement with the Law Offices of Matthew A. Clary, III:
- Focused knowledge — Attorney Matthew A. Clary, III is a skilled business attorney who has dedicated his 40-year career to solving problems and growing the businesses he represents. He is a true partner to his clients, taking ownership of their legal issues with the same commitment he dedicates to his own.
- Superior service — You receive personalized attention to detail throughout your case. Matthew Clary is accessible and responsive, answering questions and returning calls and emails promptly.
- Litigation skill — He is a talented litigator, comfortable and effective in the courtroom. Law Offices of Matthew A. Clary, III has year of experience that he uses to identify effective strategies for his clients.
Law Offices of Matthew A. Clary, III handles the following business-related legal matters:
- Securities law — Clients come to Matthew Clary for representation in securities transactions, litigation and arbitration. He guides clients through the maze of federal and state regulation of private and public offerings and the reporting requirements that must be met for your business to comply with securities regulations from the SEC, SCC and other agencies and to respond to their administrative actions.
- Business law — In addition to corporate governance matters, the Law Offices of Matthew A. Clary, III handles a broad variety of contract matters, including business owner agreements, mergers and acquisitions, proprietary asset protection, executive and employee benefit plans and a wide assortment of business agreements.
- Commercial litigation — Matthew Clary has a wealth of experience in business owner disputes, breach of contract, non-compete, non-solicitation and other employment litigation, business torts and more seeking the recovery of damages, injunctive and other relief.
Call a business attorney in Virginia to schedule a consultation
Call Law Offices of Matthew A. Clary, III at 703-944-5886 or contact the office online to schedule a consultation on your business law matter.